How Does the Market Work?
This market has a weekly cycle: Think of it as Shop from Sunday to Tuesday, Pick up on Thursday.
Please read the FAQs below for information about registration fees.
SHOP (Sunday to Wednesday)
Starting Sunday morning (6:00am), you can log on to see what products farms have posted for sale. Browse items by product category or by farm. Meet your farmers through the farm profiles.
At anytime between Sunday morning (6:00am) and Wednesday morning (6:00 am), you may shop.
Once you have selected the products you want to buy, you can checkout using our secure online shopping cart. Complete your sale by credit card (VISA or MasterCard). All credit card transactions are encrypted, so your credit card information cannot be obtained by anyone on the internet. Unfortunately, we do not accept cash. We hope to accept SNAP soon.
Keep checking the site between Sunday and Wednesday morning, as farms may add new products. Product selection and availability varies from week to week. We will update our weekly product list; however, because we are aggregating products from mutiple farms and ranches, it may take as many as 24 hours to post all the product updates.
PICK UP or DELIVERY (Thursday)
You may pick up your products or have them delivered to your home.
- The RHO Market is located in the Northwood Center on Tharpe Street near the intersection of Martin Luther King Blvd. and Tharpe. Pick up is from 3:30 - 6:00 pm on Thursdays. Please call Karen 850 228-2904 if you have problems or are running late.
- Delivery: Home delivery is now available! At check-out, click on "edit pickup/delivery location." In the drop down box, click on the neighborhood area closest to your delivery address. Then press "continue." You will now see this statement. "You are eligible for home delivery. If you would like your order delivered to your billing address, mark the checkbox below." Click "yes" beside "please deliver to my house for and additional charge of..." Costs are determined by distance from our distribution center. It is $5 for deliveries within 10 miles and $10 for deliveries over $10 miles. Deliveries are currently limited to Leon County only. If you will not be home to receive your purchases, please leave a chilled cooler by the front door.
- Hub Pick-up is available for a minimal fee of $2 that goes to pay our driver at the following places.
- Bread & Roses: The pick up site is located inside Bread & Roses co-op, 915 Railroad Ave. Tallahassee, FL 32310 (located on Railroad Ave. between Gaines Street and All Saints Road). You can pick up your products on Thursdays between 5:00 pm and 8:30 pm.
- New Leaf Market: Pick up site is located at 1235 Apalachee Parkway and available from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital: This site is available only to TMH employees. Pick up is available from 3:30 - 7:30 pm in the CME Conference Room.