How to Shop - Weekly Online
Lake Co-op offers a variety of individual organic food products on a weekly
basis. As well, Lake Co-op producers offer their own products through out site. We also offer an organic fruit and veggie box preselected by us
with a regional/seasonal sampling. With this great variety, customers
can pick and choose what works best for them. Contents of the organic fruit and veggie box are listed on Sunday usually by 12:00 Noon on the home page of our website. They are also emailed out to our customers in our Locavore News on Sundays.
Ordering takes place on a weekly order cycle from Sunday 12:01am thru Tuesday, 12:30pm and deliveries occur every Thursday.
- If you are new to Lake Co-op register here.
- Log in anytime between Sunday, 12:01 AM and Tuesday, 12:30 PM:
- Click the Login link in the upper right corner of website page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- After login, your name appears in the upper right corner of website page and is a link to your account, payment and past order information.
- Peruse items by filtering the lists to see all products, new products, or products you've already ordered.
- Add items desired to shopping cart. (Once an item is placed in your shopping cart, there is a link to the shopping cart in the upper right corner of website page.)
- Click on shopping cart link.
- Verify drop point or select delivery.
- Enter payment information. (Don't like using debit/credit cards? Mail a check, in advance, to Lake Co-op, 307 N. Main St., Lakeport, CA 95453.)
- CLICK SUBMIT BUTTON. (Order will not be placed without clicking the submit button.)
- You will receive a confirmation email of your order. If you do not receive this email, check your order or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forget something? You can place as many orders as you like and they'll all be consolidated into one order! Just log back in and follow the steps above.
- On Thursday morning, you will receive a helpful pick up or delivery reminder.
- Pick up your order on Thursday during your drop point hours.Or, if you ordered delivery, it should be on your doorstep by 5:00pm.
- On Thursday evening, you will receive a final invoice of your items received with any changes that occurred due to shortages, etc. If this differs from what you actually received, please email email@example.com
- Want a weekly subscription of all your favorite items? Like the same items each week? Whether an Organic Fruit N' Veggie Box, your favorite bread from Main Street Bakery, kale for smoothies, or carrots for juicing, subscribe! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your favorite items and they'll be automatically ordered for you weekly. Your debit/credit card will be charged automatically and we will deliver your items to your drop point or home/office each week.
How to Shop - Overage
- Miss the order cycle? Stop by 307 N. Main Street, Lakeport on Thursdays from 4:30-6:30PM and shop our overage table. You'll find goodies that were left over from the current week's order, fresh bread, cheeses, oils, walnuts, rice, beans and more.
How to Shop - Azure Standard
- We serve as a once-a-month drop point for an online natural food store based in Oregon. For more details on how to shop with Azure Standard, see Azure Standard page under Shop.
How to Shop - Case Ordering
- Lake Co-op customers (except Owner-Workers) can receive a 10% discount on case orders. For more details and to receive the list of items available weekly, email email@example.com.