You can pick up your weekly FOODS order at one of 13 convenient Drop Points throughout Lake County. Just look for our Drop Point sign.
Click on marker for detailed drop point information.
(Map is slow to load...)
View Lake Co-op Drop Points in a larger map
Drop Point Etiquette
Thanks to all our all Drop Point hosts!
We ask our members to be mindful of:
- Drop Point pick up times are 4:30 - 6:30pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Items are donated if not picked up within the established pick up times.
point hosts are business owners that are actively running their
businesses. They can help with some general questions, but please be an
informed Co-op member about your order. If you have questions you can call the Co-op on drop days at 707-513-5226.
- Labels with your name and items purchased are taped to the boxes.
Please verify the name on the box and the contents in the box before leaving the drop point.
- Please initial next to your name on the list found on clip board.
- To keep costs down, boxes are not to leave the drop point.
break boxes down flat and remove your label and place them in the
designated spot. (A gentle approach for bending and maneuvering along
the folds will ensure the longevity of our boxes.)
- Please keep the area clean.
- We encourage you to thank your hosts often and patronize their business!