- Every Thursday afternoon/evening each farmer, using an online tool, will enter each item they will be selling, and the amount that think they will have available the following Thursday.
- Once product is entered, customers can begin to place orders through our secure site.
- Solano Grown Online Market Place will closely monitor the orders as the week progresses.
- On Wednesday at noon, after reviewing all the orders, each farmer will receive an email detailing what they need to harvest and deliver the next day.
- Thursday is harvest day. Pick what you need to and prepare it for delivery to Solano Grown Online Market Place. Don't forget to take note of what you think you will have available next week.
- Thursday morning, deliver your produce to the Solano Community College Horticulture Building in Fairfield, between 7:00-9:00 in the morning. A check will be mailed to you biweekly for all your sales.
- Begin all over again.